Are you our next….
Full Time -
New York, NY (USA)
Abacus is on the lookout for a creative and dedicated individual who will coordinate multiple digital media advertising campaigns for our travel and tourism clients.
What we’re looking for
We are looking to hire a Project Manager who is passionate about getting things done.
You should understand the power of great collaboration, have stellar organisational and delegation skills and good basic knowledge of the steps involved in digital media advertising.
To be successful in this role, you must also love coordinating tasks across multiple teams and hitting tight deadlines. You’ll be the linchpin that makes sure projects get done to the satisfaction of our clients while respecting our team’s time and skills.
Who we are
We’re an award-winning digital agency at the heart of New York City, but our clients are from all around the world. Being a premier travel, adventure and tourism digital agency, it only makes sense that we work with organizations around the globe.
We specialize in programmatic advertising, long-term SEO strategies, social media and content marketing. No matter how big or small our client’s organisation and budgets are, we’ve got a solution for them. This means you have a chance to work with both small businesses and renowned travel agencies.
Day to day
On an almost daily basis, you’ll be responsible for:
- Meeting with Account Managers to take detailed client briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as all other team members involved in the project.
- Delegate project tasks based on staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives of each project and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Advising the Account Managers of any delays on meeting project deadlines and provide a solution to minimise the repercussions.
You are someone who has...
- 5 years’ experience in project management
- Familiarity with time and project management tools such as Asana and Trello as well as working knowledge of the GSuite products.
- Experience with process improvement practices
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
Why it’s good to work at Abacus
No lunchbox required
When you work in our offices, we provide you with breakfast, lunch and snacks. We have options to cater for a variety of dietary needs. And a barista that will make your coffee just right.
Work when you want
All our employees can choose the hours they work as long as their responsibilities have been covered. Everyone is entitled to work from home two days a week.
Fair salary and 401K
We believe in giving you a fair, competitive salary and support you in the long run. You also get a 401K with 4% match from us.
A healthy you
If you’re not feeling good, you won’t be able to do your best work. That’s why we offer full health and dental coverage for your immediate family members (partners and children) and yourself.
Keep on learning
We believe that there’s always an opportunity to learn and get better at your job. That’s why we support personal development opportunities such as industry conferences, business coaching or continuing education.
Balancing family and work is not an easy challenge. All Abacus employees are entitled to unlimited leave to care for a family member and our parental leave policy applies to both mothers and fathers (adoptions included).
Think you’re the Project Manager we’re looking for?
Send us a cover letter, your resume and two references at firstname.lastname@example.org
So you’ll have an idea of what’s next, here are approximate dates
- Receiving applications: July 26 to August 12
- Reviewing applications: August 13 to August 15
- Interview and testing process: Starting August 16